Our extensive experienced team offers regulatory support to companies during the whole process of the authorisation of food and feed additives. The consolidated scientific background of our specialists and the effective dialogue established with dedicated groups in EFSA (European Food Safety Authority) are the key points to obtain authorisation.
Before being placed in the EU market, food and feed additives must undergo safety assessment followed by authorisation by European Food Safety Authority (EFSA), in order to ensure an adequate level of protection of the environment, human and animal health. TEAM Mastery is highly experienced in providing compliance advice on regulatory obligation and communication with authorities. Our team offers reliable scientific assistance and supports the companies to satisfy the requirements of the Regulation (EC) No 1333/2008 concerning food additives and Regulation (EC) No 1831/2003 on additives for use in animal nutrition.
- Advice on EU regulatory requirements
- Full authorisation and re-authorisation dossiers
- Assessment of food contact materials
- Compliance of chemicals at food manufacturing site
- Calculation of Acceptable Daily Intake (ADI) and Food safety Assessment
- Risk assessment for workers and downstream users
- Dossier strategy evaluation
- Managing and monitoring of laboratory tests
- Co-sponsorship and consortia management
- Assistance in worldwide marketing of food/feed additives
- Packaging compliances