The 7th January 2020 ECHA published the Technical Agreement for Biocides finalized by the Working Group (WG) focused on Efficacy.
Interesting topics are treated such as:
- In-situ generated active substance
- Textile disinfection
- Efficacy testing strategy of stored disinfection products during shelf life
Download it and do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
The Working Groups carry out scientific and technical peer reviews and consider other relevant scientific and technical questions within the scope of the Biocidal Products Regulation.
They are divided in “permanent” and “ad hoc” Working Groups.
- Working Group – Efficacy
- Working Group – Analytical Methods and Physico-chemical Properties
- Working Group – Human Health
- Working Group – Environment
- Ad hoc Working Group – Human Exposure
- Ad hoc Working Group – Assessment of Residue Transfer to Food
- Ad hoc Working Group – Environmental Exposure
- Ad hoc Working Group – Microorganisms
All Working Groups report to the Committee and the Rules of Procedure of the BPC apply.
Be updated following us on… or visit ECHA website