PHYTO mastery AGRO offers a wide range of Regulatory consulting Services dedicated to the entire market of the agricultural inputs, like fertilizers and biostimulants.
PHYTO mastery consists of specialists, working in team, with several years of experience in different scientific fields such as agronomy, chemistry, human and environmental toxicology.
Our mission is to look for innovative solutions and offer to our clients the most suitable strategies for the development of their products, taking into account the latest regulatory and testing progress, through the high quality of our services and the expert support with the utmost professionalism, at sustainable costs.
National (D.lgs n. 75/2010) and European fertilizers (Reg. (EC) n. 2003/2003)
- Classification and labelling
- Registration under the appropriate category
- Compliance with the updated regulatory requirements
“Plant Resistance Improvers”, “Basic Substances” and other new products
- Product’s review
- Identification of the most appropriate category
- SIf needed, request for the inclusion of a new category
- Processing of the new submission dossier
Field trials and laboratory analysis
- Product’s review and definition of the parameters to be evaluated
- Collaboration with CROs (Contract Research Organisations) and laboratories
- Managing and monitoring of laboratory tests
Assistance and legal consultancy
- Assistance for compliance/non-compliance with national (D.lgs n. 75/2010) and/or European standards (Reg. (EC) n. 2003/2003)
- Support in case of Authority inspections
Audit to the manufacturing plants and verification of national and Community requirements
Processing of technical reports for the registration/approval of organic fertilizers and soil improvers establishments or plants (Articles 23-24 of Reg. (EC) n. 1069/2009) and traceability internal report (HACCP)
Training courses related to all the above mentioned issues